Diagnostic and Prescriptive Specialists – Data to Propel Sales
Growing your business isn’t easy. You need a partner that can take the guesswork out of running your sales teams and training your people. The Sales Impact Group process is Diagnostic & Prescriptive. Through a series of patent-pending assessments, we diagnose and prescribe specific sales strategies and specific sales training based on data.
Our projects are a result of a series of diagnostic assessments that pinpoint sales areas that need attention. Our diagnostic and prescriptive process provides meaningful and objective information to address individual obstacles and create programs that will specifically meet your sales goals.
When you work with Sales Impact Group, you gain access to a qualified team with more than 23 years of experience in sales strategy, sales leadership, sales management, sales training, sales coaching, and sales results.Headquartered in Chicago, we have partnered with businesses across a wide range of industries to improve sales performance and boost revenue.
With Sales Impact Group, there is no one-size-fits-all formula for success. We believe that every company has unique goals with unique teams that need to hit unique thresholds to be successful. Our goal is to get to the heart of what your organization truly needs and to provide custom solutions to help you increase sales. We diagnose your sales process and people then prescribe specific solutions and training to meet your individual needs. We help you streamline and grow your business. By taking advantage of your organization’s behavioral data, and gaining an in-depth understanding of your current and future objectives. Sales Impact Group works as an extension of your team to you achieve your goals in two key areas:
Sales Process Outsourcing
- We collaborate with business leaders to identify areas of operational improvement and enhance established processes to continuously improve your strategies.
- We identify problem areas in your sales process and provide sales roadmaps to streamline sales and generate a valuable boost in sale.
- We create opportunities to jump-start your sales and accelerate growth.
- We implement patent-pending assessments that quantify overall team performance.
- We implement a data-driven, streamlined process to help you achieve optimal return on investment.
- We manage and grow your sales operations through effective sales practices.
- We drive measurable results based on your data so your results are sustainable.
Sales Coaching and Training
- Our sales assessment identifies your sales team's strengths and weaknesses to position them for success.
- We customize professional sales training that motivates your sales teams to perform at optimal levels.
- We develop virtual and in-person sales training programs to improve selling techniques and encourage upskilling.
- We build courses for sales managers and leaders that tackle today's challenges and position them to better lead their teams.
- We provide sales teams realtime coaching to help close sales.
OUR FOUNDER AND CEO
Mary Lombardo is the Multi-million Dollar Sales Expert. A two-time winner of Salesperson of the Year and a member of the Million Dollar Club since 2000, Lombardo knows sales from the ground up. She is a national speaker on the skills and techniques required for quickly generating the highest possible sales revenue and landing the biggest deals.
Mary focuses on the right executive leadership, management tactics, and partnering to deliver massive sales. Having served as VP of Sales for the largest EdTech company in the world, she now consults with Fortune 500 CEOs to help them lead their companies to strategically increase sales and build long term partnerships with customers. Her success as a sales leader is a demonstration of her ability to guide others to profitably produce sales.
Part of her successful edge is no doubt enhanced by her advanced level of education. Earning first her Bachelor of Arts Degree from DePaul University, followed by a Bachelor of Science in Law, and then a Juris Doctorate with an emphasis in Educational Law which she graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Experience The AIC Difference
A partnership with Sales Impact Group means our coaches become a committed extension of your staff while providing multi-tiered support throughout your organization. Our veteran trainers carefully evaluate team and individual contributors to identify existing skills and talents. Additionally, we collaborate with your sales and executive teams to develop relevant and applicable best practices to continuously refine skill mastery and quantify overall performance. At AIC, we don’t stop until you achieve optimal return on investment.
Industries We Serve
We will be able to immediately provide the tools required to scale your sales pipeline including: CRM implementation to manage your sales pipeline. Databases to help you target specific markets. Content production for you to share with your buyers.
We focus on those middle market companies that would like to increase their sales and improve their sales effectiveness.
At SIG we love working with SaaS and IT companies … the market is hot, companies are growing, and by increasing sales effectiveness these companies gain value.
With portfolio companies that might not be growing revenues effectively we can analyze why and then identify specifically what steps need to be taken to maximize effectiveness.